RoseHybiscus 750 mL. btl, 14% abv
Due to overwhelming demand for our limited-edition small-batch wines, we can no longer accept single bottle orders through our online store at this time. Contact us with any special requests. We'll do our best to take care of you.
Our "show-stopping" (Edible East Bay), fruit-forward, ruby-red wine, handcrafted from locally sourced, organic rose & hibiscus flowers.
SILVER MEDAL WINNER at the 2019 Sunset International Wine Competition.
"A playful take on red wine... its tannins are velvety [and] it has earthy and herbal notes on the palate." (Wine Enthusiast)
"Gorgeously hued, stunningly textured, and brilliantly perfumed, with aromas of rose petal, raspberry, and sage." (Edible East Bay)
Watercolor label by Renee Kirby.
- Complimentary Shipping for orders of 12 or more bottles
- Low Flat-rate Shipping -- only $8 -- to all of California for orders of 3 or more bottles
- Standard Flat-rate Shipping: $16
Preorder Shipping Date
- Friday, 02/05
- Shipments usually arrive the next day via GLS/GSO
- LOCAL Complimentary Delivery to Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro & Emeryville for orders of 2 or more bottles
Preorder Local Delivery Date
- Sunday, 02/07, 10am - 1pm, for orders placed by midnight the Friday before
Shopping from outside of California?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
THE WINE: Handcrafted in small batches from locally sourced, organically farmed rose and hibiscus flowers and oranges—not grapes.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Electric ruby-red in the glass, with hints of sandalwood and vanilla on the nose.
TASTING NOTES: Dry and light-bodied, a harmonious balance of earth and fruit flavors, sage and raspberry, luxuriously spicy with velvet tannins.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: RoseHybiscus pairs well with zesty barbeque, charcuterie, and classic Italian and Spanish dishes. It's best served cellar-chilled.
Photo credit: Ben Kist.