This "L" Quartet gift package includes four bottles of our award-winning debut release, "L" Lavender Wine, now available in elegant 375mL. #metime bottles (13.5% ABV).
"A vintage like no other!" (ABC7 News)
"Lightly sweet and crisp, with nice acidity, a bit of effervescence, no tannins and a hint of lavender." (Wine Enthusiast)
"Surprisingly dry, with a pleasingly herbal bitterness, a hint of juniper, and bright acidity." (Edible East Bay)
"Best compared to a sparkling rosé, with complex flavors and a subtle sweetness... something missing from the Bay Area food and drink scene." (East Bay Express)
- Complimentary Shipping for orders of 12 or more bottles
- Low Flat-rate Shipping -- only $8 -- to all of California for orders of 3 or more bottles
- Standard Flat-rate Shipping: $16
- Fridays for orders placed by midnight the Wednesday before
- Shipments usually arrive the next day via GLS
- LOCAL Complimentary Delivery to Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro & Emeryville for orders of 2 or more 750mL bottles
Local Delivery Date
- Sundays, 9am - noon, for orders placed by midnight the Friday before
- We'll email Sunday delivery window ETA on Saturday morning
Shopping from outside of California?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
THE WINE: Handcrafted in small batches from locally sourced, organic lavender flowers and lemons—not grapes.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: A soft rosé blush and an assertive floral nose with an implied sweetness.
TASTING NOTES: "Gourmet-level gift" (Michelin Guide) Crisp and dry with a bright mouth-feel, refreshing acidity, and an elegant clarity of expression with hints of citrus, juniper, and aniseed.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Our lavender wine pairs well with savory, salty, and sweet entrées. It’s a summer celebratory wine and a spirited apéritif, dessert, or brunch partner. "L" is also a dynamic ingredient in wine cocktails made with mezcal, tequila, rum, gin, vodka, absinthe, and various liqueurs. Serve chilled in a champagne flute.
THE WINEMAKING PROCESS: Florification on lees in pressurized unitanks, without filtration. Florification (derived from flor-, the Latin root for flower) is a term for flower winemaking akin to vinification, which refers to the production of grape wine from fruit selection to fermentation to bottling. Lees are the yeast and other natural elements that settle at the bottom of the tank during the fermentation process. Florification on lees is an aging technique that allows the wine to mature on the lees, without racking, until bottling. This contributes to our flower wine's freshness and complexity.
Photo credit: Ben Kist.