Rose Petal 750 mL. btl, 14% abv
Due to overwhelming demand for our limited-edition small-batch wines, we can no longer accept single bottle orders through our online store at this time. Contact us with any special requests. We'll do our best to take care of you.
Our enchanting True Rose Wine™, Rose Petal is RoseHybiscus's rosy little sister, handcrafted in small batches just like big sis from locally sourced, organically farmed rose and hibiscus flowers.
"Delightful flower wine—made with local, organic, and sustainable ingredients—creating a brand new niche in the market." (Edible East Bay)
Watercolor label by Renee Kirby.
- Complimentary Shipping for orders of 12 or more bottles
- Low Flat-rate Shipping -- only $8 -- to all of California for orders of 3 or more bottles
- Standard Flat-rate Shipping: $16
Preorder Shipping Date
- Friday, 02/05
- Shipments usually arrive the next day via GLS/GSO
- LOCAL Complimentary Delivery to Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro & Emeryville for orders of 2 or more bottles
Preorder Local Delivery Date
- Sunday, 02/07, 10am - 1pm, for orders placed by midnight the Friday before
Shopping from outside of California?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
THE WINE: Handcrafted in small batches from locally sourced, organic rose and hibiscus flowers and oranges—not grapes.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: This enchanting wine greets you with its amber rouge beauty in the glass and the scent of wild roses, strawberry, and autumn leaves.
TASTING NOTES: Dry, robust, and well-balanced with earthy, white pepper overtones and a silky, warm finish.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Rose Petal Wine pairs well with lamb, aged cheeses, savory mushrooms and rich Mediterranean dishes. Best served cellar-chilled.
Photo credit: Ben Kist.