Marigold 750 mL. btl, 12% abv
Due to overwhelming demand for our limited-edition small-batch wines, we can no longer accept single bottle orders through our online store at this time. Contact us with any special requests. We'll do our best to take care of you.
"The golden glory of organic local marigolds!" (East Bay Express)
Our long-awaited, limited-edition, "white wine," handcrafted from marigold flowers—not grapes.
"For fans of floral flavors, these wines are simply heavenly." (Edible East Bay)
"Delightful flower wine—made with local, organic, and sustainable ingredients—creating a brand new niche in the market." (Edible East Bay)
Watercolor labels by Renee Kirby.
- Complimentary Shipping for orders of 12 or more bottles
- Low Flat-rate Shipping -- only $8 -- to all of California for orders of 3 or more bottles
- Standard Flat-rate Shipping: $16
Preorder Shipping Date
- Friday, 02/05
- Shipments usually arrive the next day via GLS/GSO
- LOCAL Complimentary Delivery to Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro & Emeryville for orders of 2 or more bottles
Preorder Local Delivery Date
- Sunday, 02/07, 10am - 1pm, for orders placed by midnight the Friday before
Shopping from outside of California?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
THE WINE: Handcrafted in small batches from marigold flowers and lemon. Our flowers and fruit are locally sourced and organically farmed.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Golden in the glass, freshly mowed grass, summer sun, and white chocolate truffle on the nose.
TASTING NOTES: Vibrant, juicy, and polished. Full-bodied and well-balanced with an enlivening, herbal finish. Bright feeling.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Marigold wine pairs well with creamy sauces, baked fish and garden herbs. Best served chilled.
Photo credit: Ben Kist.