Marigold 750 mL. btl, 12% abv
"The golden glory of organic local marigolds!" (East Bay Express)
Our long-awaited, limited-edition, "white wine," handcrafted from marigold flowers — not grapes.
"For fans of floral flavors, these wines are simply heavenly." (Edible East Bay)
"Delightful flower wine — made with local, organic, and sustainable ingredients — creating a brand new niche in the market." (Edible East Bay)
Watercolor labels by Renee Kirby.
- Complimentary Shipping for orders of 12 or more bottles
- Low Flat-rate Shipping -- only $8 -- to all of California for orders of 3 or more bottles
- Standard Flat-rate Shipping: $16
- Fridays for orders placed by midnight the Wednesday before
- Shipments usually arrive the next day via GLS
- LOCAL Complimentary Delivery to Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro & Emeryville for orders of 2 or more bottles
Local Delivery Date
- Sundays, 10am - noon, for orders placed by midnight the Friday before
- We'll email Sunday delivery window ETA on Saturday morning
Shopping from outside of California?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
THE WINE: Handcrafted in small batches from marigold flowers and lemon. Our flowers and fruit are locally sourced and organically farmed.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Golden in the glass, freshly mowed grass, summer sun, and white chocolate truffle on the nose.
TASTING NOTES: Vibrant, juicy, and polished. Full-bodied and well-balanced with an enlivening, herbal finish. Bright feeling.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Marigold wine pairs well with creamy sauces, baked fish and garden herbs. Best served chilled.
Photo credit: Ben Kist.